Community Supported Cocktail Share | FALL Session
Fresh-pressed cocktail mixers made with local farm ingredients! One bottle per week for 9 weeks starting AUGUST 11th, each bottle makes five cocktails (or mocktails). Cocktails change weekly depending on what produce is available from local farms but are always fresh, vibrant, and refreshing! Limited shares available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Gifting available.
2021 CSC FALL SESSION INFO
- Each weekly cocktail share consists of one 16oz bottle of fresh-pressed cocktail mixers which makes five cocktails or mocktails (thats $3.20 per cocktail!)
- The Summer 2021 session is nine weeks long
- Shares will be available for pickup every Wednesday beginning August 11th and ending October 6th from 4-6pm in Denver and 4-8pm in Boulder
- Mix does not contain alcohol
WHERE TO GET YOUR FALL COCKTAIL SHARE
Upon checkout you’ll select one of the following options for pickup or delivery. (Click to expand additional info.)
- Every Wednesday from 4-8pm starting August 11th and ending October 6th
- 13th Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Learn more about Boulder County Farmer’s Market!
- Every Wednesday from 4-6pm starting August 11th and ending October 6th
- 3601 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- Learn more about Mondo Vino!
As a reminder, these mixers do not contain alcohol (all the more reason to pickup at a liquor store!).
COMMUNITY SUPPORTED COCKTAILS MIXER MENU
Even though CSC cocktail mixers vary weekly—depending on what ingredients are fresh locally that can be incorporated into a delicious cocktails—you can always expect mixers to be fresh, fun, and well-balanced. Our cocktail mixers are focused on featuring fresh produce and are not too-sweet, not too-tart, but balanced just right. Here are some of our favorites from the 2020 season:
Fresh cucumber, ginger, serrano, lime, and basil
Mixes Best With: Gin, vodka, tequila, or sparkling water.
Tastes like: Clean and crisp cucumber with a hint spice and underlying sweet basil.
Fresh mint, lemon, early grey tea, and a dash of simple
Mixes Best With: Bourbon, vodka, or sparkling water.
Tastes like: Mint Julep meets sweet tea with a touch of citrus for good measure. Perfect on a warm day.
Fresh watermelon, ginger, and lemon
Mixes Best With: Tequila, bourbon, or sparkling water.
Tastes like: Amazing fresh watermelon with a slight kick of ginger and citrus to balance it out.
Beat the Heat
Fresh pineapple, habanero, lemon, and lime
Mixes Best With: Tequila, mezcal, vodka, or sparkling water.
Tastes like: WOWSA! The most delicious summer margarita you ever had! Sweet pineapple is balanced by tart citrus and a hint of habanero spice.
HOW TO ENJOY COMMUNITY SUPPORTED COCKTAILS
- In a COCKTAIL: Mix 3oz. of fresh mix with 1.5oz spirit of choice. Shaken, not stirred.
- In a MOCKTAIL: Mix 3oz of fresh mix with 1.5oz sparkling water of choice. Stirred, not shaken.
FALL COCKTAIL SHARE FAQ’s
(Click to expand answers)
Boulder shares will be available for pickup at Boulder Wednesday Farmer’s Market. Denver CSC shares will be available at Mondo Vino, in the Highlands.
There is not alcohol in Cocktail Caravan mixers and they can be enjoyed with sparkling water or a favorite spirit.
We’re proud to support Oxford Gardens, Black Cat Farms, First Fruit, Lone Hawk Farm, Ollin Farms, Bee Squared Apiaries, Savory Spice, and more.
The best option is to send a friend in your place! Alternatively, if 24-hours notice is given we can try to accommodate holding onto your mixer for the following week BUT this is not a guarantee. Like we said, the best option is to send someone to pickup on your behalf.
Freeze them! Frozen mixers will keep for months for emergency cocktail needs.
Fresh mixers have a short shelf life of five days. If you aren’t going to finish the bottle within that timeframe just pop it in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy it again.
Absolutely! At checkout, input the recipients name, address, phone, and email into the ‘gifting’ field. They’ll receive an email with pickup information before the first pickup. You’ll probably want to give them a heads up that it’s coming. 🙂
Yes! These are perishable and refrigeration is required.
Do you have more questions that weren’t answered here? No problem, just shoot us a note at at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
OTHER HELPFUL INFO
- Mix does not contain alcohol
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, or nuts and is vegan (but is produced in a shared facility with other small business who may use these ingredients)
- COVID-19 safety is our top priority, learn more here
Thank you for backing Community Supported Cocktails and Cocktail Caravan, please stay in touch!
One 16oz bottle of fresh-pressed cocktail mix per week
Makes 5 cocktails or mocktails per bottle
Mix 3oz mix with 1.5oz your favorite spirit or sparkling water
Thank you to our community for making this a huge success in 2020 and helping to get Cocktail Caravan through the pandemic. WE APPRECIATE YOU!! (More than you could ever know.)