COVID-19 Safety & Policies
COVID-19 safety is our priority, we value the health and safety of our community, clients, and team above all else. The unprecedented circumstances of the COVID-19 outbreak have resulted in the following changes to our events, policies, and procedures. Please reach out if you have any questions!
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Things have been…weird, to say the least, and we’re all doing our best to find some normalcy as we navigate life’s milestone moments in the era of a pandemic. Our booking policy offers complete flexibility to reschedule or apply a deposit to any other event, service, or product that we offer. That way if county restrictions change and you need to revisit the date, structure, or type of event you’re hosting you have complete flexibility to do so. Inquire about an in-person event here.
On-site event services have resumed! Restrictions may apply based on local county orders but in most cases there is a way to put together a plan to safely execute events. We are happy to get creative and find solutions that fit each event. Here are some of the changes we’ve made to our services for in-person events to keep guests, clients, and staff safe:
- Outdoor events are a great option as weather improves!
- We’re offering small ‘satellite’ bars at no additional charge to clients to help keep guests and staff socially distanced.
- Self-service water and non-alcoholic beverage stations will now be behind the bar and served by bar staff to minimize the number of people handling these items.
- Masks are required for all staff, guests, and clients.
- Gloves are required for staff.
- Bars will feature a stanchion in front of the bar that helps ensure guests and bar staff remain socially distanced.
- We offer complete flexibility to reschedule or apply a deposit to any other event, service, or product that we offer. Inquire about an in-person event here.
Virtual events are a great way to celebrate safely! Cocktail Caravan has several options for creative solutions:
- Virtual cocktail classes designed around your occasion and cocktail preferences. Guests learn techniques, tips, and recipes!
- Custom built cocktail kits for private and corporate gifting and virtual celebrations featuring fresh, vibrant, refreshing cocktail mixers, fun garnishes, recipe cards, tools, and more. Inquire at email@example.com.
- Individual bottles of fresh-pressed cocktail mixers for private and corporate gifting and virtual celebrations. The shared experience of sharing amazing cocktails together is almost as good as sharing them in person!
- Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our clients and guests (as well as team members) are kindly asked to stay at home should they not feel well, exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- When picking up bottled mixers at pop-ups or ordering drinks at events, clients and guests are asked to maintain social distancing of six-feet and wear masks.
COCKTAIL CARAVAN TEAM
We’re observing established food safety measurements as well as the following steps specifically related to COVID-19 safety:
- Masks are worn at all times. Gloves are worn during all prep and events.
- Social distancing is practiced at all times during production, pickups, drop-offs, markets, and pop-ups, and at events.
- All high-touch areas of kitchen, delivery equipment such as coolers, vehicles, and Lolita, our mobile bar, are disinfected before, during, and after use.
- Additional information about the FDA’s best practices we’re following can be found here.
Stay safe, friends! We can’t wait to hug you all again soon!